Projects undertaken by the Structural Service Group form the cornerstone of BVi’s curriculum.
This service group provides our clients with professional, sustainable and structural solutions ranging from investigation, planning, feasibility studies, conceptual and detail design, documentation, procurement, as well as quality control, and construction management and supervision – all aligned to client requirements. Our portfolio includes industrial buildings and warehouses, office developments, shopping centres and mining structures.
The key to the continuous success in this field is due to the following:
- The capability to simulate and calculate dynamic load influences on structures
- The application of modern design techniques and materials
- Obtaining optimum construction costs
- High-rise Buildings
- Pre-stressed Concrete
- Structural Concrete
- Structural Steel
- Foundations for Heavy Machinery and Plants
- Lightweight Structures for Mass Housing
- Engineering Surveys
- Water-retaining Structures
BVi is also a member of the Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA) and takes the environment into consideration when designing buildings and systems thereby integrating all aspects and services onto one platform.
- Independent Development Trust (IDT)
- Private Clients
- Property Developers
- Engen Petroleum Limited