We realise that providing safe, secure and reliable water for domestic, mining and agricultural use will be one of the biggest future challenges in a growing African environment.
BVi’s Water Service Group provides innovative and value-engineered Engineering services for multi-disciplinary projects in various business sectors required for rural and urban developments. This Service group’s team of highly motivated and experienced staff is capable of undertaking any project, large or small, and provides services over the full life cycle of any project: Concept and Viability Planning, Feasibility studies, Master Planning and Development Frameworks, Detail Designs, Contract Administration and Construction Monitoring.
BVi has a record of accomplishment in providing timely and cost-effective solutions according to the client’s needs for numerous services offerings such as:
- Bulk Water, Reservoirs and Dams
- Water Resource Planning
- Water Needs and Demand Analysis
- Bulk Water Master Plans
- Water Demand Management
- Water and Sewerage Purification
- Water and Sewerage Pump Stations
- Waterways, Drainage and Irrigation
BVi’s Water Service Group prides itself on the personal touch it provides as a cornerstone of communication with our clients. Depending on our clients’ needs, we can provide any level of service from advice or design reviews all the way to complete EPCM services. BVi uses only the latest software for all design analysis and modelling and has swiftly built up expertise in software applications.
- Department of Public Works
- Most large municipalities such as Tshwane, Ekurhuleni and Cape Town
- Department of Water Affairs
- Major water supply authorities such as Umgeni Water, Bloem Water and Vaal Gamagara schemes